Monday 10 June 2013

Glossybox June 2013

My Glossybox has finally arrived and I am pretty excited about most the products that I received!



I was really excited to see this in my box as summer is approaching I want to product my skin from the sun and using suncream on the face usually causes breakouts. I have received products by Monu in previous Glossyboxes and have loved them, so I'm really interested in trying more. This moisturiser is for all skin types which is perfect because I have oily skin and I hate getting products that are only for dry or normal skin types. It has a very light scent and is non-greasy on the skin which dries really quickly. It contains Zinc Oxide which provides protection against both UVA and UVB, while Vitamin E fights free radicals and soft focus technology helps to blur imperfections and correct skintone.


This 100% natural lipbalm is packed with antioxidants and has a beautiful pink tint. Not only is it a lipbalm but it can also be used on cuticles, elbows, knees and even on eyebrows! As it is tinted, I'm not exactly sure how well it will work in other places but for the lips it is incredible! It feels so smooth and moisturising on the lips and I am just in love with it. I also love the pot lipbalms by Fig & Rouge so as well - I recommend trying any of their lipbalms.


This is a dry oil which has shimmering gold particles! It contains six precious plant oils and Vitamin E which are formulated to be easily absorbed and illuminate the skin and hair. It gives a beautiful subtle hint of shimmer to the skin and looks incredible with a little bit on the shoulders, cheek bones and collar bone. I have the original NUXE Huile Prodigieuse which has no shimmer and love using that on the ends of my hair!


I received this MeMeMe nail polish in the shade 66 Innocent which is a nude ivory. I think it would be nice as French manicure base and it also has a wide brush which makes it really effortless to apply. It also has a beautiful glossy finish for the perfect groomed nails.


This loose eyeshadow can be used both dry and wet for different effects. I received it in the shade 26 which is a grey with blue shimmers. I never use loose eyeshadows and I wasn't very excited about this product but I will give it a try and I think it could possibly look nice applied wet as an eyeliner. The packaging is really cute and doesn't look cheap like most other loose eyeshadows.

Are you subscribed to any beauty boxes? What did you receive this month?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...