Friday 24 May 2013

Selfridges Summer Beauty Box 2013

Today my Selfridges Summer Beauty Box arrived and I was so excited to share it with you. The value of the box is £70 but you can get it for only £25 - what a bargain!



You probably have heard of the original Tangle Teezer which many people have raved about, but this unusual looking thing is actually the Aqua Splash Tangle Teezer for wet hair. It's the latest innovation from Tangle Teezer and it has an upright design with unique drying feet which allows water to drain quickly after use. I'm actually really excited to try this out, as you know wet hair is a pain to brush. It actually is hollow in the middle which makes it really lightweight - perfect for travelling! It has revolutionary convex teeth for pain-free detangling and distributes conditioner and treatments evenly. I'm so happy that I finally have a Tangle Teezer and even though this one is for wet hair, it also works just as well on dry hair.


I was super ecstatic to see the Caudalie Beauty Elixir in this beauty box because I have always been intrigued to see how it works because this is one of the cult beauty products. It is perfect for all skin types and is a powerful plant-based skincare which smoothes features, tightens pores and gives a burst of radiance to the skin. Not only is it for women but also men can use it too for after shaving.


This face lotion adds a velvety smooth tint and an all-over glow to your face. It deeply hydrates the skin and leaves it feeling soft, smooth and radiant. It is non-transferable and can easily be washed off with a cleanser. I have been wanting to try this product because when I use St Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse, my face is always lighter than my body because of cleansing and using my Clarisonic Mia 2 which takes off the fake tan, so I thought this would be perfect for making my face match the rest of my body!


I'm really excited to try this neon pink nail polish because I've never owned a neon nail polish before and it is perfect for summer coming up. The shade of this nail polish is called Bubblegum. I'm also interested to try out the formula of Models Own nail polishes and to see how they live up to my all time favourite OPI nail polishes.


I have super straight hair so I think that this product will be perfect for me because it recreates the tousled beach hair and adds texture. It contains extracts of sea kelp which adds shine and manageability. 


This BB cream is a 3-in-1 formulation that combines a moisturiser, sun protection and foundation. It contains Korean Red Ginseng which is a natural element known for its regenerating and energising properties. This BB cream gives your skin a soft, flawless, no makeup look that last throughout the day and provides perfect coverage that is often better than foundation. I'm really looking forward to try this out because I've always been intrigued by BB creams but they usually don't have enough coverage to cover up scars, but this one claims to have really good coverage and healing benefits. 


This is a lightweight, fast-penetrating after sun for the face and body which gives a soothing sensation while intensifying melanin production, naturally enhancing tanning by 50% to 80% for the perfect tan. It leaves the skin soft and makes your tan more radiant and long-lasting. It has active hydrating properties which re-moisturise dehydrated skin and reduces the risk of peeling. I'm looking forward to trying this out, because I have never used such a high-tech after sun before, so I'm interested to see how it performs.


 This is one of Molton Brown's exotically fragranced bath and shower gels that gives you a taste of island life with plant extracts that help to hydrate the skin. It has templetree flower with jasmine and patchouli which smells incredible!


These clips have a beautiful summery design and the set contains three large clips and two bobby pins. I love the design of these clips so much and the gradient effect makes them more interesting. I don't often use clips in my hair when I'm out but I always use clips to pin back my hair when doing my makeup.


As something extra they included this St Tropez exclusive in-store offer card which you can receive a limited edition beach bag with any spray tan treatment. Sadly I don't live near a Selfridges so I can't use this but it's a nice extra for the people who do have access to Selfridges.

Have you bought the Selfridges Beauty Box? If not do you think all these goodies have convinced you to?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...