Wednesday 15 May 2013

OPI Euro Centale Spring/Summer 2013 Collection Swatches

Today I'm going to share with you OPI's Spring/Summer 2013 collection, Euro Centrale. I have five of twelve gorgeous polishes and they are perfect for spring. Like all OPI nail polishes they are all highly pigmented and a treat to work with. 


OPI also have a Euro Centrale Mini Collection set which is perfect for if you want to try out some of the colours for a fraction of the price!


Polka.com has blue, teal, violet and pink glitter suspended in a clear base nail which has both large hexagonal glitters as well as small. It looks beautiful layered on top of another colour, especially a dark purple but can also be built up, which I think looks quite like a disco ball. 


A Woman's Prague-ative is a gorgeous orange copper with gold shimmer. I think that this colour will definitely attract attention and would be great for transitioning into fall. It also has good pigmentation and only two coats is needed for full opacity.


Hands Off My Kielbasa! is a bronzy tan which is one of my favourites from the collection. It has almost a slight metallic sheen and is really flattering on pale skin. I think that this nail polish almost has a milky look to it which I think is really unusual for a shimmery polish. The pigmentation of this one is excellent and you can probably get away with only one coat.


You're Such a BudaPest is a periwinkle purple and has a beautiful creme finish with a hint of shimmer. The pigmentation of this is very good and only needs two coats for full opacity. This is definitely one of the prettiest light purple nail polishes that I have come across.


Can't Find My Czechbook is a dusty aqua. It is the perfect shade of blue and is a bit different from others that I have seen. The formula was really opaque and easy to apply, which only two coats needed for full opacity.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...