Wednesday 15 May 2013

Bourjois Healthy Glow Little Round Pot Cream Blush

You may have seen in my previous post that Bourjois have launched four new cream blushes and they are now officially sold in Selfridges and Boots nationwide. 


I have shade 02 Healthy Glow which is a beautiful vibrant peach with a pearl finish. I also love the look of the other three shades so I may have to get my hands on them! Although they only have four shades, there is definitely one which will suit your skin tone.


Bourjois have reinvented their powder blushes which a new innovative cream to powder technology which I think is a brilliant idea because they have realised that not everyone likes the heavy, sticky masked feeling normal cream blushes have. The new technology also makes it easy to apply and blend without the harsh edges. The blush feels super silky and luxurious which glides effortlessly onto the skin for the perfect natural blush.


Healthy Glow has a slight gold shimmer which adds a beautiful glow to the skin without being too dramatic. It applied onto the skin with almost a matte finish and feels really light. It has a really delicate rose scent which isn't overpowering or noticeable when wearing.


Overall I'm really impressed with the performance of this blush and I love the innovative cream to powder technology because it feels really light on the skin with no sticky feeling! 

I also checked on the Boots website and they have a £1 off offer on, so the blushes are only £6.99 at the moment!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...