Wednesday 20 March 2013

Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment Review

Today I'm going to be reviewing the Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment which has been raved about for a while now and I've only just decided to jump on the bandwagon and try it. I bought the 30ml bottle to try it before I splash out on the large bottles and so far I have been loving it!


At the moment Argon oils are really popular and this hair oil is a blend of both Macadamia oil and Argon oil so you're kind of getting the best of both worlds. Since getting it about a month ago, I've been using this product every day after I as a protectant before I blow dry my hair and to keep the ends intact. I first concentrate the oil on my ends then work the excess on the rest of my hair up to the roots. I can honestly say that from the first use I could feel a dramatic difference in the softness and health of my hair; I was constantly touching my hair and playing with the ends! The amazing thing is that I don't even use a lot of it - I put the top upside down on my hand and as I take it off I allow a little extra to come out and that's it, it's not even a pumps worth which comes with the larger sizes.

I have noticed a drastic difference in the drying time which it claims to reduce by 40-50%. After blow drying I have noticed it keeps my hair sleek and nourished which adds a beautiful shine without leaving my hair fried by the heat. It is also easier to brush though. The texture is quite thick, so it is fairly easy to manage without it running off your hand; however on the hair it feels lightweight and doesn't cause my hair to become greasy. The scent is very natural which I actually like, although I've heard that many people don't like the smell which I guess everyone has different preferences and smells everything differently. This oil is also great for all hair types even oily hair because after 2 or 3 days my hair tends to build up oil at the roots but even while using this product it doesn't cause excess oil build-up.

Overall I really love this product and enjoy using it. I'm definitely going to be repurchasing a larger size with a pump (£60 for 300ml but Amazon does a great discount!) and I can see this is going to be a holy grail product! I'm not even half way through my 30ml bottle and I've had it a month already while using it every day and sometimes twice a day. A little goes a long way and it is definitely worth the money!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...