Monday 11 March 2013

Glossybox March 2013

Hey everyone! My March Glossybox arrived today and I thought I would share what I got with you all.


This months Glossybox theme was City Chic and it came with the usual list of all the products and an extra travelling book with a list of top bars, hotels etc in different countries and there's also a page full of cute stickers.



The first product was the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream which is an intensive moisturiser that soothes and protects the skin. It's said that a little goes a long way so hopefully this little sample lasts me for a while! This product has multiple uses such as shaping brows, soothing dry hands and chapped lips, smooth cuticles and nails, revitalise shine and refresh jet lagged skin. This 7ml sample has a value of £3.50.


This is a lip stain and moisturiser in one which is pretty similar to Clinique Chubby Stick and Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stain and have almost identical packaging. It is also cruelty free and this sample is a fullsized product worth £12.


This is an extra hold hair spray that is fast drying and flexible which can be brushed out with ease. I don't usually use hair sprays in my hair but I should start experimenting and trying new products and styles, so I'm looking forward to trying out this product. This sample is 100ml and has a value of £0.94


This is a mini sized Nail Inc nail polish in the colour St. James which is a classic pillar box red and will add instant glamour to any outfit! I'm really excited to try out this colour and I love the formula of Nails Inc polishes. This sample is worth £4.40 for 4ml.


I must admit I honestly hate receiving perfume samples because they are so small and I can get them free by asking at a department store. It is said that Couture La La blends bright sparkling mandarin with bold white florals for a fragrance experience that captures the essence of femininity and the daring allure of the unexpected. I'm surprised I actually like this perfume because all the Juicy Couture perfumes I've smelt I have never liked despite the amazing bottles. Also so far I've never liked any of the perfume samples I've had in my Glossybox because they all have a very mature scent but I know I'm definitely going to be using this sample up. This sample is worth 0.95£ for 1.5ml.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...