Thursday 7 March 2013

February Makeup Haul

Hey Everyone! During February I went to Finland and Estonia and I picked up a few beauty products at Duty Free and department stores.


Here's some close ups of all the products that I have bought:


I picked up the Bobbi Brown concealer and corrector in the shade Ivory and Porcelain Peach. I've been wanting to get these products for a while now but I haven't been able to justify the price, so as soon as I went to London Gatwick I couldn't resist the duty free prices!


I also got the BareMinerals Matte powder foundation at duty free in the shade Fairly Medium. The BareMinerals lady wasn't at the counter so I asked the one at Clinique to help me and she thought I was Fairly Medium which I've never had any foundation in medium so it kind of worried me because I didn't want to look orange, but since it's a loose powder you wouldn't be able to tell anyway.

Left to right: 102 Romy, 101 Lolita

I passed the L'Oreal section and couldn't help but pick up two of the L'Oreal Paris GlamShine Stain Splash which are a perfect dupe for the YSL Glossy Stains. I got the colours 101 Lolita and 102 Romy. The best thing was that these were buy one get one free which was a total bargain!


When I saw that they had the Maybelline Instant Anti-Age Concealer I just had to get it because it hasn't been released in the UK yet and many people have raved about it.

From left to right: Apparence, Abstraction

 At the Estonian duty free I decided to pick up the Chanel Illusion D'Ombre Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadows in Apparence and Abstraction. 

From left to right: Savanna, Old Gold

 I noticed in both Finland and Estonia that Make Up Store is a popular brand so I thought I should try a couple of eyeshadows. I got the shades Savanna and Old Gold.


 On the ferry to Estonia from Finland I picked up the Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Light which I have been wanting to get for a while. The light formula is 60% water based so it's great for people with oily, acne prone or sensitive skin.


I also picked up this Lancome Star Bronzer MinĂ©ral Mat at duty free in shade 03. It has a gorgeous design on the bronzer and outer case and smells of the signature Lancome rose scent.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...