Monday 11 February 2013

Glossybox February 2013

This month’s Glossybox was all about Valentines and came with this beautiful limited edition box. This box is so much nicer and you can tell they have put in more effort this year than last year’s Valentines box with was just plain hot pink. I wasn't as pleased with this box as the January box because none of the products were particularly special and I would have liked to see a bigger branded product this month.


The box was beautifully packed with a hot pink bow and pink shredded paper.


Anatomicals - You Need a Blooming Shower! - £5 for 300ml

This shower gel smells amazing and just like roses! I've had other products from Anatomicals in previous Glossyboxes and I've liked their products however I would have liked to discover and try other brands. The price of this sample is £2.50 which isn't bad considering it's quite a big size.

Micabella Cosmetics Mineral Eye Shadow in Intelligence - £14.95 for 2.5g

This is a really pretty shimmery loose eyeshadow. I did see in other peoples boxes that they had an eyeshadow duo which I was really hoping to receive because I really don't like getting loose pigments because they are so messy and I find they are hard to work with. This eyeshadow is made from 100% natural mica and is said to be waterproof. The price of this sample is £5.98 for 1g.

Miners Cosmetics Lip Colour in Dreamer - £3.99 for 4g

This is a super shimmery pink lipstick that is on the frosty side. It's not the usual shade that I would go for because of the amount of shimmer in it, however I am looking forward to trying it out.

 Sassoon Salon Professional Spray Shine - £14.89 for 250ml

I'm really looking forward to trying this product as it adds shine and UV protection to the hair. My hair is naturally shiny but I enjoy products that enhance the look of my hair. This sample is worth £2.98 for 50ml.

Mememe Cosmetics FatCat Lengthening Mascara - £7.99 for 8ml

I have so many backup mascaras for when I run out but I am excited to try a new brand I haven't heard of before, I think that you can never have too many mascaras because they only last around six months and I love trying new formulas and wands to find the best one out there for my lashes.

Glossybox Extra

As a little extra Glossybox included a heart shaped lollipop.

Discount Codes:

25% off Micabella Cosmetics - 'MICAGLOSSY2013'
20% off Mememe Cosmetics - 'Glossybox2013'
25% off Sassoon Salon - 'SassoonGlossy'
15% off Miners Cosmetics - 'GLOSS15'
40% off Stylistpick - 'GBOX40'
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...